How to be an Author Keynote or Half Day Workshop
In this session Chris Robertson discusses Canadian publishing from his perspective of being:
- Author of Exceeding Expectations: The Strategy of Personal & Organizational Excellence.
- Author of Bestselling book To The Top Canada (7th printing)
- Contributing Author of Chicken Soup For The Canadian Soul (No.#1 bestselling nonfiction book in Canada), Chicken Soup for the Soul-O' Canada: The Wonders of Winter and Chicken Soup for the Soul-Christmas in Canada
- Featured in the book Hope & Heroes: Portraits of Integrity.
- Contributing Author of As Prime Minister, I Would…
- Contributing Author of many magazines and newsletters.
Many topics covered include:
- Should I publish or self publish?
- How do I get a publisher to notice me?
- What is an economical way to have an editor review my manuscript?
- How do I protect my book as intellectual property?
- How do I get my book into bookstores?
- How do I market my book?
- How do I get famous?
- How much money should I expect as an author?
After attending this session you’ll be writing and publishing your first book faster than you ever thought possible!